$446 / YEAR
$595 / YEAR
$812 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Rosenberg is around $595 and can go upto $812. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Rosenberg by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Rosenberg. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Rosenberg, TX and Near by
0 miEdgar L Parker Insurance1711 Avenue H, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-7848
0 miArnold Alaniz1221a 1st St, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 341-7000
0 miJanice Vyoral1900 Avenue G, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 762-9515
0 miGuy L McNutt Insurance Agency910 4th St, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-5436
0 miAi United Insurance2307 Avenue H, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 344-9444
0 miJ Harris Insurance Group2515 Avenue H, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 341-5060
0 miAMTEX Auto Insurance2615 Avenue H, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 239-2222
0 miA-Max Auto Insurance3302 Avenue H Ste 302, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 239-5000
0 miFort Bend Insurance Managers3302 Avenue H Ste 102, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 633-2448
0 miVillarreal Insurance Agency3315 Avenue H, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 239-3806
0 miCJ's Insurance Agency3501 Avenue H, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 762-2288
0 miSouthwestern Insurance Center3516 Avenue I, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-0444
0 miSandra Tesch3420 Glenmeadow Dr, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-4666
0 miThielemann Insurance Agency3016 1st St, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 232-6931
0 miCoffey's Insurance Agency4112 Avenue I, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-5701
0 miMesa Auto Insurance4607 Avenue H, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 341-5100
0 miPamela Adair4705 Avenue H Ste D, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-7272
0 miTIA - Texas Insurance Agency4705 Avenue H Ste C, Rosenberg, TX 77471(713) 921-8000
0 miPam Auto Insurance5172 Avenue H, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-9222
0 miTorres Insurance205 Lane Dr, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 886-0268
0 miGerald Macha Insurance Agency2625 Richard St, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 341-0320
0 miRay Orazani6116 Reading Rd, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 949-4444
0 miMasters Insurance Underwriters5523 Banner Ln, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 633-2448
0 miTony Becerra Insurance Agency814 3rd St Ste A, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-3583
0 miGaston Arguelles24102 Commercial Dr Ste 502, Rosenberg, TX 77471(832) 612-9100
0 miTexas Farm Bureau Insurance5253 Highway 36 S, Rosenberg, TX 77471(281) 342-4626
0 miCornerstone Insurance Agency24301 Brazos Town Xing Ste 500-8, Rosenberg, TX 77471(979) 553-4343
Learn More About Car Insurance in Rosenberg, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.