$361 / YEAR
$564 / YEAR
$831 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Nacogdoches is around $564 and can go upto $831. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Nacogdoches by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Nacogdoches. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Nacogdoches, TX and Near by
0 miTodd Lykke1329 N University Dr Ste D4, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 560-9393
0 miTWFG Insurance Services - Manuel Castro1329 N University Dr Ste D4, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 205-9130
0 miGoosehead Insurance - Glenda Higginbotham1329 N University Dr Ste E6, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 305-5157
0 miGrace Handler803 North St, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 564-0284
0 miCBTX Insurance Services215 E Main St, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 715-4165
0 miCBH Insurance Agency108 E Hospital St, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 564-1735
0 miPremier Group Insurance - Kyle Brasher212 South St, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 615-4409
0 miEthel Handler418 E Main St Ste 103, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 569-7822
0 miBailey McLain406 E Hospital St, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 569-6200
0 miNikki Evans Wallace332 N University Dr, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 560-4600
0 miChris Clark818 N University Dr Ste 201, Nacogdoches, TX 75961(936) 560-4551
13.38 miScott Bird4909 North St Ste 209, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 564-4200
13.38 miJames Rice4635 NE Stallings Dr Ste 103, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 564-1696
13.38 miPat Pace Insurance Agency3801 North St Ste 18, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 569-7223
13.38 miMichele Muse Allen3500 North St Ste 5, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 560-2462
13.38 miTimothy Denny3510 North St Ste 3, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 569-1751
13.38 miMichele Allen2805 North St Ste A, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 564-4813
13.38 miKerry Vaught2710 North St, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 569-6156
13.38 miMike Center Insurance Agency2424 N Pecan St Ste 102, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 564-0524
13.38 miJamie Rodrigues104 W College St, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 564-7000
13.38 miBancorpSouth Insurance Services3310 N University Dr, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 564-0221
13.38 miRoy Blake Insurance Agency3532 NE Stallings Dr, Nacogdoches, TX 75965(936) 564-0433
15.01 miTexas Farm Bureau Insurance2302 NW Stallings Dr, Nacogdoches, TX 75964(936) 564-7374
15.01 miMaria Veliz2416 South St, Nacogdoches, TX 75964(936) 205-5991
Learn More About Car Insurance in Nacogdoches, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.