$392 / YEAR
$548 / YEAR
$674 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Haltom City is around $548 and can go upto $674. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Haltom City by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Haltom City. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Haltom City, TX and Near by
0 miSandra Galiano4110 Haltom Rd Ste D, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 281-1800
0 miBaja Auto Insurance3538 Denton Hwy, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 854-7023
0 miBill Carter3525 Denton Hwy, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 838-2342
0 miHaltom Insurance3401 Denton Hwy, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 838-6906
0 miMario Desantiago4613 Denton Hwy Ste 40, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 503-0000
0 miKevin Luong3189 Denton Hwy Ste 10, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 222-9290
0 miA-Max Auto Insurance5530 E Belknap St, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 831-1200
0 miRyan Ford6209 Airport Fwy, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 285-7000
0 miTrung Le5302 E Belknap St Ste D4, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 834-0747
0 miRC Insurance Services4209 Broadway Ave Ste 101, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 600-7588
0 miAltima Auto Insurance5026 E Belknap St, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 900-8742
0 miPrieto & Associates Insurance4744 NE 28th St Ste B, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 222-9010
0 miEdgar Valles4801 E Belknap St, Haltom City, TX 76117(682) 647-1005
0 miKevin Nguyen4228 E Belknap St Ste 110, Haltom City, TX 76117(682) 557-0736
0 miKevin Nguyen Tax & Insurance4228 E Belknap St, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 841-9708
0 miClaudia Davila4228 E Belknap St Ste 106, Haltom City, TX 76117(817) 546-5310
2.58 miGeneva Cruz2830 N Beach St Ste G, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 744-8466
2.58 miA-Reliable Insurance2201 N Beach St, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 222-9330
2.58 miJonathan Bao4125 E Belknap St Ste 115, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 838-4204
2.58 miVeronica Mendoza1828 N Beach St Ste B, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 222-9300
2.58 miTom Ha4045 E Belknap St Ste 11, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 267-1993
2.58 miAi United Insurance3913 E Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 888-8464
2.58 miA-Star Auto Insurance1319 N Beach St, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 838-5600
2.58 miBlanca Zarate2607 Yucca Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 343-4531
2.58 miGerard Cancino601 N Retta St, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 831-4200
2.58 miLaura Cisneros403 N Sylvania Ave Ste 7, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 834-0060
2.58 miWestern General Insurance Agency403 N Sylvania Ave Ste 7, Fort Worth, TX 76111(817) 834-0034
Learn More About Car Insurance in Haltom City, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.