$316 / YEAR
$493 / YEAR
$822 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Bryan is around $493 and can go upto $822. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Bryan by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Bryan. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Bryan, TX and Near by
0 miWilliam Jones3811 Old College Rd, Bryan, TX 77801(979) 820-0375
0 miSpencer Hanson3400 S College Ave, Bryan, TX 77801(979) 823-8051
10.79 miGreg Myatt2651 Boonville Rd Ste 120, Bryan, TX 77808(979) 703-6697
2.87 miTexas Farm Bureau Insurance2751 Nash St Ste 150, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 485-2850
2.87 miSIG Insurance Services2751 Nash St Ste 100, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 703-4421
2.87 miAgricultural Insurance Agency2809 Barwick Cir, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 776-2697
2.87 miChris Batten Agency1861 Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, TX 77802(713) 692-7700
2.87 miProgram Insurance Group1722 Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 485-9990
2.87 miService Insurance Group3840 Corporate Center Dr, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 774-3900
2.87 miJones & Lowe Agency1701 Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 776-5793
2.87 miGoosehead Insurance - Jeff Horak3091 University Dr E Ste 120, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 431-1001
2.87 miRollo Insurance Group3091 University Dr E Ste 310, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 774-2800
2.87 miFreeway Insurance1402 S Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 316-2146
2.87 miJamel Thomas4103 S Texas Ave Ste 100, Bryan, TX 77802(936) 419-1587
2.87 miMynde Kessler4103 S Texas Ave Ste 100, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 704-3054
2.87 miJacqueline Voss4415 S Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 846-5758
2.87 miBob Poling4017 S Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 846-8841
2.87 miJorge Mayen4017 S Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 260-3708
2.87 miFBC Insurance Agency3833 S Texas Ave Ste 108, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 823-6777
2.87 miRuss Bevil4006 Stillmeadow Dr, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 846-9799
2.87 miLance Snider3608 E 29th St Ste 108, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 703-1011
2.87 miTWFG Insurance Services - Christopher Forman3620 E 29th St, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 822-4912
2.87 miLarry Hallam3601 E 29th St Ste 14, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 599-7538
2.87 miDirect General Auto Insurance724 E Villa Maria Rd Ste 600, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 599-5078
2.87 miAnco Insurance Srv Bryan1111 Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 776-2626
2.87 miJones & Associates Insurance1200 E Villa Maria Rd, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 776-4740
2.87 miAutopartners Insurance Agency2511 S Texas Ave Ste B, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 779-3632
2.87 miTexas RIA2513 S Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77802(979) 823-9100
3.18 miJimmy Ford2911 E Villa Maria Rd, Bryan, TX 77803(979) 822-6000
3.18 miFast Quote Insurance Agency1204 W Wm J Bryan Pkwy, Bryan, TX 77803(973) 823-2626
7.46 miUldric Zemanek5987 Chick Ln, Bryan, TX 77807(979) 822-3277
Learn More About Car Insurance in Bryan, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.