$351 / YEAR
$524 / YEAR
$855 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Victoria is around $524 and can go upto $855. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Victoria by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Victoria. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Victoria, TX and Near by
0 miGSM Insurors118 N Main St Ste A, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 570-6510
0 miArea Low Cost Insurance Agency1803 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 578-7160
0 miHector Gutierrez1809 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 573-2258
0 miBruce Woods1904 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 580-3276
0 miHinash LLC1206 E Rio Grande St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 582-4000
0 miPaul Summers Jr1903 N Laurent St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 573-5353
0 miEasley Insurance Agency1203 E Red River St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 573-9104
0 miTIA - Texas Insurance Agency1406 E Rio Grande St Ste A, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 575-6444
0 miNorman Carver104 N Laurent St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 575-0575
0 miMarisela Garza Insurance Agency2904 N Main St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 485-2663
0 miHamilton-Sadler Insurance Agency1001 E Airline Rd, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 576-1165
0 miJanecka Insurance Agency2001 E Sabine St Ste 109, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 573-4475
0 miAtzenhoffer Insurance Agency3211 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 582-2742
0 miLeslie Marie Peralez3606a N Laurent St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 541-5838
0 miAcceptance Auto Insurance3708 N Navarro St Ste H, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 485-2151
0 miRussell Buesing1811 Sam Houston Dr, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 485-2049
0 miGary Breech903 Sam Houston Dr, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 578-7171
0 miPat Pachta4508 N Laurent St, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 575-8825
0 miCalvin Schoppe101 Palmwood Dr Ste 2e, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 573-1100
0 miVIG Texas2014 John Stockbauer Dr, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 485-9509
0 miMedina Insurance Agency3410 John Stockbauer Dr Ste D, Victoria, TX 77901(361) 578-2828
8.63 miJess Williams1303 E Mockingbird Ln, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 572-8300
8.63 miJames Keener1501 E Mockingbird Ln Ste 103, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 582-4044
8.63 miJoe N Pratt Insurance1501 E Mockingbird Ln Ste 406, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 576-2186
8.63 miRoland Grote4702 N Laurent St Ste A, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 573-9135
8.63 miAi United Insurance4905 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 575-4444
8.63 miTexas Farm Bureau Insurance511 E Magruder Dr, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 578-3651
8.63 miGoosehead Insurance - Curtis Wall5606 N Navarro St Ste 300, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 788-3226
8.63 miJane Schulz5606 N Navarro St Ste 207, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 575-9400
8.63 miMartin & Martin Insurance Agency5907 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 576-5278
8.63 miCarter's Insurance3109 E Mockingbird Ln, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 575-5858
8.63 miJHC Insurance Agency4611 E Airline Rd Ste 102, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 485-1900
8.63 miCody Edwards3606 John Stockbauer Dr, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 580-3295
8.63 miHigginbotham - Swantner & Gordon3902 John Stockbauer Dr Ste A, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 573-9151
8.63 miFrost Insurance6835 N Main St, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 578-3691
8.63 miGary Kofron6412 N Navarro St Ste B, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 575-6900
8.63 miEli Sauseda6605 N Navarro St Ste B, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 485-1702
8.63 miJim Steelhammer5003 John Stockbauer Dr Ste H, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 578-4045
8.63 miTexas Associates Insurors10301 NE Zac Lentz Pkwy, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 433-0065
8.63 miDwayne Moore8607 N Navarro St Ste D, Victoria, TX 77904(361) 579-9311
Learn More About Car Insurance in Victoria, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.