$433 / YEAR
$639 / YEAR
$939 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Pharr is around $639 and can go upto $939. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Pharr by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Pharr. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Pharr, TX and Near by
0 miA & J Insurance Group300 E Interstate 2 Ste B, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 738-4841
0 miDaniela Zuniga514 S Veterans Blvd Ste A, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 961-4048
0 miLujan Insurance Agency100 E Fm 495, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 783-1165
0 miMelendez Business Enterprises225 S Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 783-0060
0 miB&B Insurance Agency300 E Expressway 83 Ste J, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 782-8686
0 miV-Ramp Insurance Agency600 E Ferguson St Ste B, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 283-7767
0 miVictor Reyna907 S Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 702-7020
0 miA-Max Insurance Services1501 S Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 783-3000
0 miDora Sanchez1530 N Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 961-4438
0 miTexas Farm Bureau Insurance507 E Interstate 2, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 787-8844
0 miElizabeth Gutierrez2108 N Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 781-4303
0 miRG Insurance Agency208 W Ferguson St Ste 4 Ste 7, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 702-2705
0 miRolando Martinez1115 W Us Highway 83, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 781-2104
0 miGSM Insurors616 W Ferguson St, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 787-8539
0 miRoel Villanueva702 W Expressway 83 Ste A, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 702-4200
0 miClark Insurance Plus900 N Sugar Rd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 283-5815
0 miSafeguard Insurance Agency3003 S Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 787-4600
0 miGabriela Almaraz2205 N Sugar Rd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 961-4301
0 miDaniel Trevino1401 W Polk Ave Ste A, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 781-7111
0 miBobby Palacios411 N Jackson Rd Suite A-6, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 686-7400
0 miIsaac Ornelas1201 S Jackson Rd Ste 3, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 205-0501
0 miMancha Insurance Agency2114a N Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 781-6581
0 miJoe Campos Insurance Agency928 W Nolana Loop, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 787-8619
0 miSantos Hernandez Jr940 W Nolana Loop Ste F, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 781-0418
0 miBernardo Ramirez111 W Business Hwy 83, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 783-5000
0 miJavier Lujan100 E Fm 495 Ste A, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 787-1165
0 miArmando Trevino7705 S Cage Blvd Unit A, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 867-2881
0 miJames E. Capt & Associates1336 Med Capt Drive, Pharr, TX 78577(956) 787-4989
2.55 miValley Insurance Providers400 W Expressway 83, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 787-8536
2.55 miRaul Resendez102 W Amy Dr, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 702-2886
2.55 miJorge Benitez1205 N Raul Longoria Rd Ste K, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 961-4045
2.55 miJuan Rodriguez700 N Veterans Blvd Ste C, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 782-5300
2.55 miDirect General Auto Insurance901 West Expressway 83, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 702-1800
2.55 miConnect Insurance Agency905 W Fm 495 Ste 4, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 782-8191
2.55 miRicardo Puente2203 N Raul Longoria Rd Ste B, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 782-8425
2.55 miMichael D. Valadez200 W Interstate 2 Ste K, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 961-4745
2.55 miEloisa Fernandez2812 N Raul Longoria Rd Ste 3, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 961-4327
2.55 miPremier Group Insurance - Lorena Lara614 E Nolona Loop Ste E, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 787-6867
2.55 miEliborio Saenz200 West Expressway, San Juan, TX 78589(956) 783-4949
Learn More About Car Insurance in Pharr, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Sources: uninsured motorists, 2015, crash report, 2018
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.