$451 / YEAR
$588 / YEAR
$799 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Missouri City is around $588 and can go upto $799. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Missouri City by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Missouri City. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Missouri City, TX and Near by
0 miMichael Jaco4225 Sienna Pkwy Ste 120, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 295-1670
0 miWeldon Finley5777 Sienna Pkwy Ste 500, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 778-0240
0 miBob Shaffer6705 Highway 6, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 980-5555
0 miBrooke Cluse4502 Riverstone Blvd Ste 304, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 778-9360
0 miAdam Pisani4502 Riverstone Blvd Ste 402, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 980-6200
0 miJennifer Satterwhite4502 Riverstone Blvd Ste 1103c, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 201-0098
0 miInner Beneficial Network8817 Highway 6 Ste 700, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 313-2888
0 miDavid Stegall9029 Highway 6 Ste 170, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 778-0841
0 miAAA Insurance4829 Highway 6, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 403-8200
0 miDewayne Armstrong4501 Cartwright Rd Ste 407, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 499-6666
0 miSue Cheung4501 Cartwright Rd Ste 602, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 969-8281
0 miTWFG Insurance Services - Randy Costa4501 Cartwright Rd Ste 203, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 261-9005
0 miGoosehead Insurance - Andrew Haley4501 Cartwright Rd Ste 306, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 643-0996
0 miConnect Insurance Agency1800 Fm 1092 Rd Apt 205, Missouri City, TX 77459(832) 647-3646
0 miIsmail Ahmad3002 Lexington Lake Dr, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 403-3428
0 miKinion Insurance Agency1711 Texas Pky Fm 2234, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 261-0220
0 miFisher Insurance Agency3335 Cartwright Rd, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 499-6511
0 miTruitt Insurance3415 Cartwright Rd, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 499-3559
0 miMonica Miller3331 Cartwright Rd Ste 200, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 607-1754
0 miDwyatt Gentry3334 Fm 1092 Rd Ste 420, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 499-2264
0 miTDECU Insurance Agency9109 Sienna Christus Dr, Missouri City, TX 77459(888) 833-7358
0 miJames W Murray3550 Fm 1092 Rd, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 499-0377
0 miBert Schmidt5819 Highway 6 Ste 260, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 499-5687
0 miTexas Farm Bureau Insurance5819 Highway 6 Ste 180, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 403-2562
0 miSteven McKay5819 Highway 6 Ste 120, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 499-2400
0 miWill Hayes8880 Highway 6 Ste 180, Missouri City, TX 77459(281) 778-0008
5.27 miLeonard Richardson Jr.614 Texas Pkwy Ste 500, Missouri City, TX 77489(281) 208-2800
5.27 miDarryl Mayo1531 Highway 90 A, Missouri City, TX 77489(281) 403-4802
5.27 miCharlie Walker Insurance2338 Texas Pkwy, Missouri City, TX 77489(281) 499-1922
5.27 miS & V Baldon Agency2419 Texas Pkwy Ste 100, Missouri City, TX 77489(832) 787-0007
5.27 miBrown Bear Insurance2440 Texas Pkwy Ste 217, Missouri City, TX 77489(281) 499-1853
5.27 miEddie Henry2440 Texas Pkwy Ste 280, Missouri City, TX 77489(713) 723-8001
Learn More About Car Insurance in Missouri City, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.