$363 / YEAR
$532 / YEAR
$686 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Mansfield is around $532 and can go upto $686. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Mansfield by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Mansfield. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Mansfield, TX and Near by
0 miDavid Hurd1848 Lone Star Rd Ste 102, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 473-9400
0 miMartin Valero1345 Fm 1187, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 855-3026
0 miKNH Insurance1701 Highway 287 N Ste 105, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 453-1477
0 miSteve Ernst101 N Main St Ste 101, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 473-1000
0 miSIG - Faulker Insurance Agency208 E Broad St Ste 102, Mansfield, TX 76063(682) 518-9100
0 miMansfield Insurance Agency400 E Broad St, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 473-1116
0 miGreg Ryan408 S Main St Ste A, Mansfield, TX 76063(972) 988-1664
0 miJim Jones408 S Main St Ste A, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 477-3999
0 miTexas Insurance Agency500 E Broad St Ste 150, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 226-9988
0 miBradley Hall1024 E Broad St Ste 104, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 477-1995
0 miThe Hulett Agency602 Strada Cir Ste 122, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 477-9939
0 miJLC Insurance Solutions601 Strada Cir, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 349-2812
0 miJohn Key951 N Walnut Creek Dr Ste B, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 473-1138
0 miPaula L Ratliff751 Highway 287 N Ste 105, Mansfield, TX 76063(972) 602-8000
0 miANPAC Agency990 N Walnut Creek Dr Ste 2024, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 477-0911
0 miJulia Serebro990 N Walnut Creek Dr Ste 1005, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 453-7500
0 miAll About Insurance Inc1209 Highway 157 N, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 453-5524
0 miGoosehead Insurance - Mao Cano1475 Heritage Pkwy Ste 121, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 225-6225
0 miTodd McLain1000 N Walnut Creek Dr Ste 140, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 467-3600
0 miGoosehead Insurance - Robert Prescott305 Regency Pkwy Ste 701, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 200-7295
0 miBrian Certain99 Regency Pkwy Ste 309, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 640-8738
0 miCarol Valentine640 W Debbie Ln Ste 140, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 473-2585
0 miMike Bradley219 E Debbie Ln Ste 101, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 473-6128
0 miMark Law Insurance751 E Debbie Ln Ste 105, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 453-0117
0 miJodi Buzek1710 Country Club Dr Ste 100, Mansfield, TX 76063(682) 518-5314
0 miLarry Fabian2771 E Broad St Ste 209, Mansfield, TX 76063(682) 518-6805
0 miJames Minshew2240 Matlock Rd Ste 112, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 473-3100
0 miMcKnight Insurance Services2364 Highway 287 N Ste 103, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 277-6166
0 miLezlee Liljenberg2384 Highway 287 N Ste 218, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 453-3366
0 miConnect Insurance Agency50 Forest Mill Trl Ste 100, Mansfield, TX 76063(682) 518-6594
0 miGondola Insurance2363 Highway 287 N Ste 210, Mansfield, TX 76063(682) 518-0423
0 miLinda Robinson2363 Highway 287 N Ste 215, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 842-2330
0 miNicole Simmons3240 E Broad St Ste 106, Mansfield, TX 76063(817) 453-1170
Learn More About Car Insurance in Mansfield, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.