$397 / YEAR
$529 / YEAR
$710 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Flower Mound is around $529 and can go upto $710. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Flower Mound by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Flower Mound. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Flower Mound, TX and Near by
0 miSelect Insurance Group3513 Hidden Trail Ct, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 816-2029
0 miR Todd Henderson6400 Cross Timbers Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75022(817) 567-8025
0 miMelody L Whipple1900 Long Prairie Rd Ste 134, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 724-1017
0 miConsolidated Insurance Agency2624 Long Prairie Rd Ste 105, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 410-3030
0 miJared Rosckes2624 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 459-1995
0 miDuane Baccus2900 Long Prairie Rd Ste A, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 355-4000
0 miTWFG Insurance Services - Lea Ann Leslie2960 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 355-1070
0 miGoosehead Insurance - Amanda Gardiner2960 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 782-4775
0 miDusty Wallace Insurance2980 Long Prairie Rd Ste A, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 539-7162
0 miCentury Insurance Agency3200 Long Prairie Rd Ste 200, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 539-4300
0 miAll American Insurance Services3204 Long Prairie Rd Ste B, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 691-5678
0 miFoursquare Insurance Agency3360 Long Prairie Rd Ste 300, Flower Mound, TX 75022(469) 362-6800
0 miJett Smith1033 Long Prairie Rd Ste 6, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 899-9790
0 miTammy Edwards2500 Lakeside Pkwy Ste 150, Flower Mound, TX 75022(972) 355-7800
3.46 miStancoff Insurance Agency5301 Beacon Ct, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 899-2286
3.46 miAAA Insurance6020 Long Prairie Rd Ste 200, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 956-9938
3.46 miJeremy Burk2021 Justin Rd Ste 223, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 587-7004
3.46 miPhilip Leibham2651 Sagebrush Dr Ste 112, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 316-6388
3.46 miTony R Jones3111 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 180, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 355-8241
3.46 miValdez Integra Insurance Services2653 Sagebrush Dr Ste 230, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 355-8519
3.46 miBrandes Insurance Agency3419 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 104t, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 481-1027
3.46 miJan Zwerver3419 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 102, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 874-0400
3.46 miPrecept Insurance Services2605 Sagebrush Dr Ste 204, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 355-1221
3.46 miMaria Golseth3401 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 200, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 874-8200
3.46 miMetLife Auto & Home - Flower Mound3505 Yucca Dr Ste 113, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 979-8375
3.46 miAlpha-Omega Insurance Agency2601 Churchill Dr Ste 101, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 539-5889
3.46 miAlbert McDaniel4315 Windsor Centre Trl Ste 400, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 906-7440
3.46 miJudy Buckley2001 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 106, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 874-8801
3.46 miMy-Xuan Tran1221 Flower Mound Rd Ste 130, Flower Mound, TX 75028(469) 331-9190
3.46 miTWFG Insurance Services - Greg Rains2901 Corporate Cir, Flower Mound, TX 75028(469) 635-2855
3.46 miGary Leslie2250 Morriss Rd Ste 212, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 539-1011
3.46 miMig Financial Group, Inc.970 Parker Sq, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 355-0001
3.46 miThe Webber Group1001 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 2000, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 539-8802
3.46 miDFW Insurance of North Texas1001 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 2110, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 436-2172
3.46 miPhillips Insurance1001 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 1000, Flower Mound, TX 75028(972) 325-4738
Learn More About Car Insurance in Flower Mound, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.