$428 / YEAR
$601 / YEAR
$738 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Duncanville is around $601 and can go upto $738. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Duncanville by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Duncanville. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Duncanville, TX and Near by
0 miFredrick Norris214 S Main St Ste 101f, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 283-3475
0 miFry Integra Insurance Services214 S Main St Ste 100b, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 296-9786
0 miBest Southwest Insurance312 N Main St, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 709-6060
0 miJim McDonald - State Farm Insurance314 N Main St, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 298-4491
0 miLillie Turner115 E Davis St, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 283-9595
0 miWallace Insurance Agency430 N Main St, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 283-2555
0 miMicheal Thomas606 N Main St, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 283-1400
0 miCarolyn S Rich Insurance Agency400 E Wheatland Rd Ste B, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 298-9692
0 miRod Whiddon Insurance400 E Wheatland Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 296-4109
0 miAlecia Francis606 W Wheatland Rd Ste 101, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 780-1576
0 miSteve Corder606 W Wheatland Rd Ste 105, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 296-3877
0 miRichard Underwood218 W Camp Wisdom Rd Ste A, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 709-0907
0 miAmador Insurance847 N Duncanville Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 298-8080
0 miDavis Online Insurance259 W Camp Wisdom Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 296-4517
0 miRodney Labruce606 Oriole Blvd Ste 304, Duncanville, TX 75116(469) 899-6954
0 miTWFG Insurance Services - Ana Mohsin217 E Camp Wisdom Rd Ste E, Duncanville, TX 75116(888) 851-1530
0 miA-Max Auto Insurance414 E Camp Wisdom Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 572-1234
0 miBaja Auto Insurance307 E Camp Wisdom Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 426-5063
0 miAltima Auto Insurance511 E Camp Wisdom Rd Ste B, Duncanville, TX 75116(214) 446-7429
0 miReggie White626 W Wheatland Rd Ste A, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 422-9412
0 miJeffrey Callens107 N Cedar Ridge Dr, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 283-4662
0 miGlenn Montgomery603 N Cedar Ridge Dr Ste 200, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 298-9239
0 miRDA Martin & Sons Insurance Agency1414 W Wheatland Rd Ste 200, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 298-4923
0 miMichael Thornton1414 W Wheatland Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116(972) 268-6837
1.81 miThomas J. Whitaker1005 S Main St, Duncanville, TX 75137(972) 296-8998
1.81 miDevanand Gaymes1005 S Main St, Duncanville, TX 75137(469) 900-9089
1.81 miJane Moore1314 S Main St Ste 100, Duncanville, TX 75137(469) 759-6996
1.81 miStephens Williams1102 Santa Fe Trl Ste 2, Duncanville, TX 75137(972) 237-2311
1.81 miWilliam Maye1451 Acton Ave, Duncanville, TX 75137(469) 802-9357
1.81 miMauricio Aimo603 E Highway 67 Ste 103, Duncanville, TX 75137(214) 502-8536
1.81 miBrady Willis603 E Highway 67 Ste 103, Duncanville, TX 75137(972) 780-8100
1.81 miJosh Thibodeaux150 E Highway 67 Ste 160, Duncanville, TX 75137(972) 780-5599
1.81 miR Preston Insurance Agency150 E Highway 67 Ste 218, Duncanville, TX 75137(972) 572-5555
2.4 miLatricia Peck4333 Gannon Ln Ste 111, Dallas, TX 75237(469) 310-6999
2.4 miRoderick D. Walker4333 Gannon Ln Ste 111, Dallas, TX 75237(972) 298-0600
2.4 miAcura Insurance Services4343 W Camp Wisdom Rd Ste 150, Dallas, TX 75237(972) 709-1100
2.4 miFreeway Insurance4110 W Camp Wisdom Rd, Dallas, TX 75237(972) 426-5077
2.4 miBill Toney3917 W Camp Wisdom Rd Ste 104, Dallas, TX 75237(972) 572-7600
2.4 miCharla White Walters5801 Marvin D Love Fwy Ste 101, Dallas, TX 75237(214) 330-9000
2.4 miJason Ridley Agency7125 Marvin D Love Fwy Ste 302, Dallas, TX 75237(972) 584-9090
Learn More About Car Insurance in Duncanville, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.