$400 / YEAR
$562 / YEAR
$675 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Coppell is around $562 and can go upto $675. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Coppell by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Coppell. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Coppell, TX and Near by
0 miDarrin Hendley722 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 150, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 462-7589
0 miDavid Amacher651 N Denton Tap Rd Ste 110, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 899-6570
0 miGoosehead Insurance - Jason Hess260 N Denton Tap Rd Ste 265, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 462-0999
0 miPaula Huemmer709 S Coppell Rd, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 393-2528
0 miErnie Jennings440 W Bethel Rd, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 393-5864
0 miRV Insurance Solutions412 W Bethel Rd, Coppell, TX 75019(214) 206-4010
0 miMichael Robinson600 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 110, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 471-1600
0 miSelect Insurance Agency500 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 107, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 315-7299
0 miCharles Bender722 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 260, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 434-8300
0 miDebbie Neal722 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 250, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 471-3444
0 miFreedom Insurance Group702 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 100, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 798-3769
0 miJeremy Rougeau598 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 104, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 462-0088
0 miKelly Carter150 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 111, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 756-0086
0 miLarry Bender110 W Sandy Lake Rd Ste 104a, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 393-1022
0 miErik Slaughter120 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 415, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 956-0011
0 miDavid King Agency549 E Sandy Lake Rd, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 393-3311
0 miBrandon Walters780 S Macarthur Blvd Ste 160, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 393-7727
0 miTy Donovan1421 E Sandy Lake Rd Ste 120, Coppell, TX 75019(972) 462-1075
2.96 miEric Douglas6210 N Belt Line Rd Ste 115, Irving, TX 75063(469) 270-3000
2.96 miUmer Usman7600 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 105, Irving, TX 75063(972) 869-4280
2.96 miSupriya Harris1135 Kinwest Pkwy Ste 150, Irving, TX 75063(469) 351-7013
2.96 miAAA Insurance941 Macarthur Park Ste 100, Irving, TX 75063(972) 444-7800
2.96 miConnect Insurance Agency7700 Brookview Ct, Irving, TX 75063(817) 368-9456
2.96 miNorth American Advantage Insurance Services1707 Market Pl Ste 100, Irving, TX 75063(877) 628-6060
2.96 miDan Garber8251 N Belt Line Rd Ste 120, Irving, TX 75063(972) 621-1115
2.96 miBrandon Walters9901 Vly Rnch Pkwy E # 2065, Irving, TX 75063(972) 255-5705
2.96 miCharles George8615 Freeport Pkwy Ste 175, Irving, TX 75063(469) 636-9489
2.96 miJoshua Brosin8675 Freeport Pkwy Bldg E1, Irving, TX 75063(972) 915-6099
2.96 miMohammed Hassan8675 Freeport Pkwy # 1m, Irving, TX 75063(972) 338-3454
2.96 miPCL Insurance Agency8615 Freeport Pkwy Ste 155, Irving, TX 75063(972) 459-4749
Learn More About Car Insurance in Coppell, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.