$363 / YEAR
$530 / YEAR
$715 / YEAR
The average annual premium in Cleburne is around $530 and can go upto $715. This is for a 30 year old female buying 50/100/50 coverage which is considered as the minimum liability.
Texas Car Insurance Minimum Requirement by Law
As per the Department of Public Safety in the state requires a minimum of 30/60/25 as explained below:
- $30,000 coverage for all types of bodily injury suffered by one individual in one accident
- Bodily injury suffered by two or more people is $60,000. The amount is the same for deaths of two or more people caused by one accident
- Damage to property or injury to others in one accident is $25,000.
Jump to Topic:
Best Car Insurance Companies in Texas and Rates Offered
The cheapest car insurance rates in the state is provided by Geico Insurance followed by Farmers Insurance. But the major players are State Farm, Progressive and Farmers insurance in order.
|Company||Annual premium (50/100/50)||Market share||Complaints|
|State Farm||$390||16.03% ($3,074,590,659)||119|
|Liberty Mutual||$550||4.36% ($836,938,040)||64|
Get a free quote from the best of 200+ companies in 90 seconds.
Find affordable car insurance in your city
We recommend you to get car insurance quote and compare rates before choosing an insurance plan. People save up to 50% on car insurance by using our comparison shopping.
Car Insurance Rates in Cleburne by ZIP codes
The table below lists the average insurance rates for 50/100/50 (minimum liability) accross the zip codes in Cleburne. We have omitted the zip codes that has same insurance rates. If your zip code is not listed in the table, please refer to the zip code near to you since the insurance rates will be same as of the neighbouring zip code.
Insurance Agents in Cleburne, TX and Near by
0 miMy Insurance Store1920 E Henderson St, Cleburne, TX 76031(817) 774-0488
11.4 miKing, Hunt & Associates1644 W Henderson St Ste 100, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 645-0043
11.4 miCrystal Plaster1632 W Henderson St Ste C, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 645-3974
11.4 miHarmon Insurance Agency109 Westmeadow Dr Ste B, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 641-3401
11.4 miMcKinley Rother DiMarco Insurance Services1200 W Henderson St Ste A, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 641-3676
11.4 miMarianne Lanman Insurance Agency1204 Spell Ave, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 558-3686
11.4 miMahan Insurance Sales1470 W Henderson St, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 517-6996
11.4 miE-Z Pay Auto Insurance1200 W Henderson St Ste B, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 641-0744
11.4 miDay Insurance725 W Henderson St, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 556-0859
11.4 miGordon Dyer Insurance Agency1 N Walnut St Ste 126, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 556-2420
11.4 miConnect Insurance Agency822 N Main St Ste A, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 641-5791
11.4 mi4MC Insurance Agency105 Poindexter Ave Ste B, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 526-5090
11.4 miTexas Farm Bureau Insurance2307 Weatherford Hwy, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 558-2848
11.4 miDebra Unverzagt1407 Granbury St, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 202-9646
11.4 miDagley Insurance & Financial Services1 N Walnut St Ste 125, Cleburne, TX 76033(972) 731-9595
11.4 miMoser-Goree Insurance Agency709 W Henderson St Ste A, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 558-8519
11.4 miBlake Jones1940 W Kilpatrick St, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 556-0644
11.4 miDennis Mark893 N Nolan River Rd Ste B, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 558-9595
11.4 miMark Jameson400 N Ridgeway Dr, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 641-3306
11.4 miMarshall Young Insurance Agency401 N Ridgeway Dr, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 645-9155
11.4 miJoy McHargue506 N Ridgeway Dr Ste A, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 556-2722
11.4 miClint Pullen603 N Nolan River Rd, Cleburne, TX 76033(817) 645-2510
Learn More About Car Insurance in Cleburne, TX
Helpful Info on Texas Car Insurance
Here is a list of useful information regarding Texas car insurance and driving in Texas roads.
|Total vehicles registered||24,527,939|
|Total uninsured motorists||14.1%|
|Estimated economic loss of all vehicle crashes||$38.4 billion|
Different car insurance coverage options available in Texas
There are different coverages to protect your family and your car in the event of an accident. It is always better to have enough coverage to not incur any loss in such scenarios. Below is a list of coverages available in Texas state.
- Liability covers for the payment to other car driver and car met by accident caused by you. Texas law requires you to have at least 30/60/25 coverage. This will cover for injuries $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident. It also covers for property damage up to $25,000. It is better to have enough coverage than just having the minimum required 30/60/25 coverage to make sure all the losses are covered with your insurance.
- Collision covers for the expenses on your car caused by accident.
- Comprehensive covers your car cost if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism.
- Medical payments cover your's and your passenger's medical bills
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage but also covers for the loss of pay and other non-medical expenses caused by accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist covers for the damage to you and your car caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This is required in Texas, but you can opt-out from this coverage.
- Towing and labor covers for the pay for towing your car and labor cost.
- Rental reimbursement covers the payment for rental car service used when your car which had an accident is being repaired.
The insurance rates mentioned in this article is based on the average amount for a 30 year old female purchasing 50/100/50 ($50,000 for injury liability for one person, $100,000 for all injuries and $50,000 for property damage in an accident) liability car insurance coverage. The premium rate can be higher or lower than the rates specified depending on the type of coverage one may choose, deductibles applied and the discounts offered by insurance company.